As warm weather brings out more riders — and increased sales — several manufacturers are launching promotions and special offers.
From low-rate financing to customer cash-back offers, OEMs are ramping up incentives to help bolster new sales, and help clear out carryover inventory.
Here is the monthly roundup of some of the offers in the market currently:
- Polaris Industries — as part of its “Ride All Summer Sales Event” — is offering as low as 2.99% APR for 36 months on select 2013 through 2017 new and unregistered side-by-side models purchased between July 1 and July 25. The offer includes rebates up to $2,000, and is valid through July 25.
- Arctic Cat launched an incentive of 3.9% financing for 60 months valid on select 2016-2017 ATV models. The promotion is valid through Sheffield Financial, FreedomRoad Financial, and Roadrunner Financial until Sept. 30.
- American Honda launched its “Ride Red Sales Event,” which offers customers up to a $400 factory-to-dealer incentives valid with the purchase of select models of new and unregistered 2017 Honda ATVs. The factory-to-dealer incentive, which is valid through Aug. 31, can only be used for purchases at the dealership.
- Honda also launched 2.99% fixed APR financing for up to 36 months available through Honda Financial Services. The offer is valid through Oct. 2, for select 2017 model-year new and unregistered ATVs.
4. Triumph Motorcycles
- Triumph is offering as low as 4.99% APR for 24 to 36 months on select new and untitled 2016 and 2017 models through FreedomRoad Financial for applicants with Tier 1 or prime credit. The offer is valid through Dec. 31.
- Yamaha is offering as low as 2.99% APR on new 2014 through 2018 Yamaha motorcycles and scooters made on the Yamaha Credit Card issued by WebBank. The offer is valid through Sept. 30.