Several manufacturers have introduced end-of-summer sales events as the season nears an end. From low-rate financing to customer cash-back offers, OEMs are ramping up incentives to help bolster new sales, and help clear out carryover inventory.
Here is the monthly roundup of some of the offers in the market currently:
- Polaris is offering as low as 2.9% APR for 36 months on select 2014 through 2017 new and unregistered side-by-side models purchased between July 26 and Sept. 30. The offer includes rebates up to $4,000.
2. Kymco USA
- Kymco is offering a “Customer Choice” offer of customer cash or extended warranty on purchases of 2015 and 2016 year models through Sept. 30, according to its website. Extended warranties will include an additional year of warranty at no cost, or customer can receive up to a $450 rebate on select 2016 and 2017 year model motorcycle, scooters, ATVs, or UTVs.
- Triumph is offering $0 down payment for new, untitled 2017 and prior Triumph models for applicants with prime credit. Qualified buyers also receive APR offers as low as 4.99% for 24-36 months, 5.99% APR for 48 months, 6.29% APR for 60 months, 6.99% APR for 72 months, and 7.99% for 84 months. The offer is valid every day.
- Yamaha is offering as low as 2.9% APR until paid in full on new 2014 to 2018 Yamaha motorcycles and scooters made on the Yamaha Credit Card issued by WebBank. The offer is valid through Sept. 30.
- Suzuki launched its “Summer Suzukifest” sale, which includes offers of as low as 0% financing for 36 months — valid on an amount financed of $1,500 or more — on select new, untitled Suzuki powersports models made between July 1 and Aug. 31. The offer is valid on installment loans by Sheffield Financial.