As winter nears an end, riders are looking to get their bikes out of the garage and onto the road for the spring and summer seasons. Many OEMs have incentive offers wrapping up this month, from low-rate offers to customer cash-back options.
Here is a roundup of some of the offers in the market:
- Yamaha is offering as low as 3.99% APR for 36 months for approved purchases of the YZF-R6, YZF-R3, and YZF-R1S models, plus up to $750 customer cash-back, according to the OEM’s website. The offer is valid through March 31. The OEM is also offering as low as 3.99% APR for 36 months for approved purchases of the Bolt and SCR950 models, with up to $1,250 customer cash-back. The offer is valid through March 31.
- Suzuki is offering as low as 0% for 60 months for qualified buyers or up to $1,500 customer cash on Suzuki models such as cruiser, standard, scooter, and motocross, according to the OEM’s website. The financial incentive is offered through Synchrony Financial and is valid through March 31.
- Kawasaki is offering its “Time to Ride” sales event, in which customers can save up to $2,500. Offers include 0% APR for 12 months for qualified cardholders; 3.95% APR for 36 months; 5.95% APR for 60 months; and 7.95% APR for 72 months on Kawasaki motorcycles and ATVs, according to the company’s website. The finance incentives, which are valid through March 31, are offered through Citi Retail Services, Synchrony Financial, and Sheffield Financial.
- Indian Motorcycle is running its “Honoring Heroes” incentive package, which offers $1,000 customer cash bonus on the purchase of any new 2017 or 2018 heavyweight motorcycle. As a part of the OEM’s “2018 Scout Offers,” consumers can receive 2.99% APR for 60 months, or 4.99% APR for 84 months on the purchase of any new midsize Indian motorcycle. The motorcycle manufacturer is also offering a $1,500 trade-in option on the purchase of any new 2017 heavyweight motorcycle or 2018 Chieftain model. All offers are valid through March 31.
- Aprilia is offering 1.99% for 36 months, or 3.99% for 60 months, on select 2017 models, according to the manufacturer’s website. The offer is valid through March 31.