Powersports sales are not at the height they were in previous years, but the summer season is typically when things start to pick up as more consumers are looking to enjoy the warm weather. As such, OEMs are making their bikes more attractive with financing offers to incentive buyers.
Here is a roundup of some of the current offers from OEMs.
- Indian Motorcycles is offering financing options on a few different models. Consumers can receive 1.99% APR for 60 months with the purchase of a 2017 heavyweight Indian motorcycle or 2.99% APR for 60 Months with the purchase of a new 2018 heavyweight bike. Those who purchase a new 2017 or 2018 mid-size bike can get 0.99% APR for 60 Months. All offers are valid through June 31.
- Through Sheffield Financial, the OEM is offering 0% – 1.99% APR financing for 36 months and 0% – 4.99% APR financing for 60 months on qualified models. Suzuki is also offering as low as 7.99% APR financing for 60 months through Synchrony Bank. All offers valid through August 31.
- Harley-Davidson has rates starting at 3.99% for new and 4.99% for used Harley-Davidson motorcycles with zero down options available. Harley-Davidson Financial Services also has specifically designed a financing program available on new and used Harley-Davidson street motorcycles with rates starting at 3.99% APR with no down payment for 72 months. The offers are through Eaglemark Savings Bank, a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Financial Services and are subject to credit approval.
- Yamaha is offering as low as 2.99% APR for 24 months on approved purchases of new 2015-2018 Yamaha Motorcycles made on the Yamaha Credit Card issued by WebBank. The OEM is also offering as low as 1.99% APR until paid in full for purchases of the new 2018 Star Venture & Star Eluder models made on the Yamaha Credit Card.
- As a part of the “Good Times” sales event, Kawasaki is offering deals such as 0% APR for 12 months; 3.95% APR for 36 months; 5.95% APR for 60 months; and 7.95% APR for 72 months. Promotional finance offers are available through Citi Retail Services, Synchrony Bank, and Sheffield Financial. Offers are valid through July 31.