There is a lull in the season that hits around the fall and wintertime for powersports, as colder weather causes consumers to store their motorcycles. However, manufacturers are tackling the slow season with value-added bargains.
From low-rate financing to customer cash-back offers, OEMs are ramping up incentives to help bolster new sales and help clear out carryover inventory.
Here is a roundup of some of the offers in the market:
- Arctic Cat extended its snowmobile offer, as part of its yearend clearance deals, according to the OEM’s website. Arctic Cat is offering rebates up to $4,000 and as low as 0% APR for 60 months or a two-year warranty on select new 2013 through 2017 snowmobile models. The financial incentive includes no interest until March 1, 2018, and no payments until April 1. The offer is valid through Sheffield Financial until Dec. 31.
2. BMW Motorrad
- BMW Motorrad is offering 0% APR for up to 60 months on select new and unregistered 2016 and 2017 BMW motorcycles at participating dealers. The offer is valid through BMW Financial Services until the end of the year.
- American Honda Motor Co. is offering 2.99% APR for 36 months through Honda Financial Services, or up to $3,000 in bonus bucks, on select 2014 model year new and unregistered touring motorcycles. The promotion is valid through Jan. 2, 2018.
- Yamaha is offering as low as 2.99% APR until paid in full on new 2014 through 2018 Yamaha motorcycles and scooters made on the Yamaha Credit Card issued by WebBank. The offer is valid through Dec. 27. Additionally, the OEM is offering a $106 per month payment until paid in full, based on an amount financed of $6,699 at 3.99% ARR for 72 months. The offer is available on approved purchases of new 2014 through 2017 FZ-07, FZ-09, and FJ-09 models made on the Yamaha Credit Card through Dec. 27.
- Polaris Industries is offering several rebate and finance offers valid on select 2014 through 2018 new and unregistered off-road vehicle models purchased between Nov. 1, and Dec. 31. The OEM is offering rates as low as 2.99% APR for 36 months and rebates up to $500.