Last Friday’s autumn equinox marks the first day of fall in our Northern Hemisphere. As leaves turn red and the weather gets cooler, powersports lenders are offering financial incentives to help themselves transition into a usually slower-selling season.
Here is the weekly roundup of some of the offers in the market currently:
1. Suzuki Motor of America
- Suzuki is offering as low as 0% APR for 36 months for qualified buyers. Some qualified models include 2018 RM-Z450, 2017 RM-Z450, and 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014 Hayabusas. The offer is valid through 10/31/17
- Other incentives for Fall Suzukifest include 7.99% APR financing for 60 months on new and unregistered qualifying models through Synchrony Bank, as well as 1.99% APR financing for 36 months or 0% APR financing for 60 months on new and unregistered qualifying models through Sheffield Financial. All of these offers are valid through 10/31/17.
2. Kawasaki Motors Corp.
- Kawasaki is offering as low as 0% APR for 12 months for qualified Kawasaki Card holders. After that, the variable APR will be 7.99%-12.99% based on creditworthiness. Minimum interest charge is $2. The offer is valid through 12/31/17.
3. Indian Motorcycle
- Indian Motorcycle is offering as low as 0% APR for 72 months on new 2017 models on the purchases of any new mid-size Indian Motorcycle. The offer is valid through 09/30/17.
4. Polaris Industries
- Polaris is offering as low as 2.99% APR for 36 months on Polaris’s selected ORVs. Finance offers valid on select 2014-2018 new and unregistered models purchased between 7/26/17- 9/30/17. Eligible models include: RZR XP Turbo EPS, Ranger XP 1000, and Sportsman 570.
5. Yamaha Motor Corp.
- Yamaha is offering as low as 2.99% APR for approved purchases of new 2014-2018 Yamaha Motorcycles & Scooters made on the Yamaha Credit Card issued by WebBank, member FIDC. The offer is valid through 9/30/17.
- Yamaha is also offering as low as 1.99% APR on approved purchases of new 2018 Star Venture models made on the Yamaha Credit Card issued by WebBank, member FIDC. The offer is valid through 9/30/17.
For more insights like this, attend the third annual PowerSports Finance 2017 conference, which is slated for Oct. 24-25 at the Wynn Las Vegas. The full agenda can be viewed here. To learn more — or to register — for this year’s event, visit the PowerSports Finance 2017 homepage here.Like This Article