In May, Powersports Finance learned that EagleRider’s partnership with Harley-Davidson Inc. was more than two decades in the making Chief Executive Chris McIntyre said in a Q-and-A article, which topped this year’s most-read stories list.
- EagleRider, Harley-Davidson Deal Was ‘In the Works’ for 20-Plus Years, CEO Says
- Octane Lending Revs Up Finance Arm, Closing Series A-2 Round
- BRP Expands Retail Finance Options With Citi, Roadrunner Partnerships
- BREAKING: Honda Partners With Citi for Revolving Credit Program
- Ducati Unveils Financing Program for 2017 Model Motorcycles