This page will be updated regularly as regulations change. Last Update: 6/4/2021
HEALTH & SAFETY
Royal Media and Auto Finance News are excited to bring you back to the Wynn Las Vegas for the 2021 Powersports Finance Summit. While we value the benefits of in-person activities, we will continue to monitor the ongoing global health crisis and will make adjustments to the event to help ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, speakers and sponsors/exhibitors.
What to expect when you arrive at the Wynn Las Vegas:
The Wynn Las Vegas continues to work closely with a team of leading medical and public-health professionals to create a Healthy & Safety program based on the most effective practices available. To view the full health & safety plan at the Wynn Las Vegas, Click Here.
Wynn Las Vegas is among the first resorts in the world to become Sharecare Health Security Verified.
A few things you can expect to see when you arrive:
- Non-invasive thermal temperature scans at all entrances
- All employees wearing face masks
- All guests must wear a face covering in all public areas
- A team of cleaning professionals disinfecting guest areas 24 hours a day
- Nearly 300 hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort
- Appropriate and comfortable physical distancing in all gaming and dining areas
General Attendee Requirements:
- Face Coverings Required unless actively eating or drinking
- Six Feet social distancing must be adhered to
- Limit physical interactions (handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc.)
- Complete Daily Healthpass Questionaire