This page will be updated regularly as regulations change. Last Update: 10/19/2021
HEALTH & SAFETY
Auto Finance News is working closely with The Wynn Las Vegas and other partners on health and safety measures to be implemented and followed at the 2021 PowerSports Finance Summit. All attendees must agree to the protocols and guidelines noted below. Please contact our Events Team here if you have any concerns.
ONSITE HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
Prior to receiving your official conference badge attendees will need to stop at the Health Screening Check In table and confirm they have one of the following along with the completion of a health screening questionnaire:
One of the following is required for entry:
- A negative test result for COVID-19 from a PCR test within 72 hours of check in for the event.
- Local Testing Sites: https://covid.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/testing/
- Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19
Acceptable Proofs of Vaccinations:
- CDC Vaccination Card
- A digital health pass via CLEAR or any state-run digital health pass app
- CLEAR Access Code: PSF2021
- An official immunization from outside of the U.S.*
*If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official immunization record that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it.
Per the Terms & Conditions Royal Media Group has the right to remove you from the event for any safety reasons or if you refuse any safety screenings or procedures.
General Attendee Requirements:
In accordance with the CDC recommendation the State of Nevada requires that masks be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Please do not attend the show if you are feeling unwell.
- All guests are required to wear face coverings, regardless if vaccinated or unvaccinated, when in indoor public areas, unless actively eating, drinking or smoking.
- Limit physical interactions (handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc.)
What to expect when you arrive at the Wynn Las Vegas:
The Wynn Las Vegas continues to work closely with a team of leading medical and public-health professionals to create a Healthy & Safety program based on the most effective practices available. To view the full health & safety plan at the Wynn Las Vegas, Click Here.
Wynn Las Vegas is among the first resorts in the world to become Sharecare Health Security Verified.
A few things you can expect to see when you arrive:
- All employees wearing face masks
- All guests must wear a face covering in all indoor public areas
- A team of cleaning professionals disinfecting guest areas 24 hours a day
- Nearly 300 hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort
- Appropriate and comfortable physical distancing in all gaming and dining areas.