Several startups and independent financial institutions in the powersports space have shown interest in leasing this year, including attention from manufacturers such as Harley-Davidson Inc.
From leasing providers like MotoLease LLC — which has been expanding its program in 2017 to include a live inventory website, semi-monthly payments, and more — to startups Speed Leasing Co. and RTO Cycles offering lease-to-own programs, it appears leasing is gaining ground.
As part of Powersports Finance‘s countdown to the New Year, below are the top five leasing stories of 2017:
- Harley-Davidson Dealers Experiment With Lease-Like Offers
- 4 OEMs Eye Lease-Like Offerings
- Harley-Davidson to Bypass Captive for Lease-Like Program, Sources Say
- MotoLease Revs Up New Inventory Website, Dealer Portal
- Startup Powersports Lessor Slated for Launch