Keith Mait, vice president and industry leader for Synchrony Financial’s powersports business, will sit down for a fireside chat at PowerSports Finance 2016, on Oct. 5 in Las Vegas. At Synchrony, Mait is responsible for driving strategic direction and profitable growth for the lender’s powersports segment across a number of OEM partnerships. Additionally, Keith has responsibility for all powersports business development activities.
Mait joined Synchrony in September 2015 from GE Capital, where he held sales, marketing, and credit risk roles, including his most recent role as vice president of corporate lending originations. Prior to his tenure at GE, Mait worked in the investment banking group at BMO Capital Markets.
Mait’s fireside chat will be preceded by a presentation on the state of powersports finance, led by Erik Pritchard, general counsel and executive vice president of four-wheeled groups at the Motorcycle Industry Council.
Meanwhile, a distinguished lineup of industry leaders will participate, later the same day, in a session entitled “Identifying New Products and Opportunities,” to discuss new tools and analytics on the horizon as well as leasing and pre-owned financing. Andrew Hewitt, director of motorcycles at American Credit Acceptance, Raymond Phipps, president and chief executive at HorsePower Financial Services, Maurice Salter, president and chief executive at MotoLease, and Chuck Smith, senior vice president and chief lending officer at TDECU, will participate in the conversation.
Other speakers include:
- Ben Donnarumma, partner and director of sales and marketing, Ride Today Acceptance
- Donal Hummer, president and chief executive, ThunderRoad Financial
- Peter Wasmer, founder, president, and chief executive, Chrome Capital
- David Goff, assistant vice president of marketing and powersports relations, Westlake Financial Services
- Lenny Sims, chief of business development, NADA
- Jim Woodruff, chief operating officer, National Powersport Auctions
- Scott Yarbrough, editor of Black Book Official Motorcycle & Powersports Value Guide
PowerSports Finance 2016 will take place Oct. 5 at the Bellagio Resort & Casino. The agenda consists of eight sessions. For more information, visit www.go.powersportsfinance.com, or click here to register.